Friday, November 11, 2011

my life in canada

wow 1 i cant believe im ardy 1 year here in canada . last year july 28 2o1o 
i arrived here .. got no friends .. got nothing .. only at home chatting whatever . eating 
mcdonalds .. 1 of my friend at LA told me for my first three months ill be cryin or what ... 
coz ill miss philippines of course  but then its not true i didnt cry or what ..  i just tattooed  on my mind that
my future is here and i need to be strong .. 

.. my mom left me when i was 2 years old to go abroad , so its like `15 or 16 years that im not with my mom .. 
my birthday . her birthday , Christmas , graduation or any important occasions in my life .
she's was a hard working single mother 
in able to go give all what i want coz im the only son 
they we're divorce since i was a kid .. 

ive been trying to be close to my mom 
just to fill those bondings 
but, since i didnt grew up with my mom 
we always fight and argue with some nonsense things 
coz of my pride .. 
it wasnt her fault though .. 

for a year here in canada the biggest problem i've ever got is 
a girl who we're "obsessed " with me and 
randomly made a story that shes pregnant 
it came to the point that she went to my place to talk to my mom 
but it was all lies .. 


i dont what makes me say this .. LOLOL .. i just feel like 
LOLOLahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment